Tuesday, September 20, 2011

JUMPING THE GUN

DSC_0119 DSC_0124 DSC_0125

Shirt: JCPenny
Skirt: Target, thrifted
Tights: Kohl's
Shoes: Target
Rings: David Yurman & lia sophia
Watch: Michael Kors

Today was the most beautiful day - sunny and crisp. It really did feel like the beginning of fall. It is so exciting to get to watch the seasons change bit by bit.

Before we left Texas I bought a bunch of tights on super sale and then promptly forgot about them (it was 98 degrees when we left, after all). These pretty wine colored ones were among the forgotten. When I started unpacking my fall paraphernalia, I came across them and decided that they would play perfectly with this autumn toned skirt. I briefly considered pairing this with my flat cognac boots but decided that I may be jumping the gun a bit. The way I see it, I have a good 4-5 months coming up that are going to make boots a necessity rather than a option. I don't want my boots to wear out their welcome before they are even needed.

I got so many wedding related things done today - wine selection, hair appointments, baby girl's dress and bakery selections. All baby girl and I did all day long was run, run, run. We are both absolutely exhausted ... like, boxed mac n' cheese for dinner exhausted.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...