Friday, September 16, 2011

SECOND DAY SHIRT

DSC_0081 DSC_0083 DSC_0088 DSC_0079 DSC_0093 DSC_0096 DSC_0091
(This last picture perfectly displays how I felt today - fuzzy and headachy.)

Shirt: French Connection for Sears
Jacket: Ross
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Gap
Necklace: handed down from my mum

Today is Pizza Friday.
Pizza Friday makes me miss future husband.
Speaking of future husband, I thrifted an OdlR suit for him (for $8) to wear for the wedding.
I tried a salted caramel latte and it was fantastic.
I curled my hair with my straightener (oxymoron-ish) and I really liked how it came out.
I wore this shirt two days in a row. Without washing.

I can only think in fragments this evening (see last photo). That being said, there will be no cohesive thoughts in this post. Happy Weekend, guys!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...