Thursday, September 8, 2011

SPOILED

DSC_0074 DSC_0071 DSC_0082

Tunic: Ross
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Target
Necklace: rummage sale

You guys, I've been spoiled. I have gotten used to having future husband there to snap my photos before he goes to work. It has been nice - a five minute ordeal from beginning to end. We make a pretty good team. However, future husband has been working a different shift this week which means that he doesn't have time to take them before work and I'm too impatient to wait around until he gets home from work. Therefore, these were taken with my handy dandy tripod and remote.

I am feeling quite overwhelmed by having my entire closet at my disposal. Isn't that what everyone says? It is also the transitional season rut - at the beginning of the day it is pretty chilly and by afternoon it has warmed up considerably. I have a really hard time when things aren't clear cut. I like to know that it is definitely going to be hot ... or cold ... or medium ... or whatever.

Originally, I had this on with a pair of boot cut jeans but the proportions just didn't seem right. It came across as almost sloppy to me. I decided that skinny jeans were the way to go and I did just that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...