Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THOUGHT PROCESS

DSC_0037 DSC_0026 DSC_0042
Dress: Target
Shoes: Target
Belt: A'Gaci

If you're in the northeast (or watch the weather, for that matter) you have to know that these photos were not taken today but, rather, last week when the mercury level was a bit higher. Since these were taken a few days ago, I have very little to say about them. It was hot and I needed something to run some errand in. The dress seems a little blah without the brown to break it up. That is pretty much the entire though process involved in this outfit.

It seems like so long ago since these pictures were taken when, in reality, it was only a few days ago. Weather changes tend to do that, don't they? A chilly breeze and lower humidity make summer seem like ages ago. I'm ready to head into the season of tall boots, cozy sweaters and warm beverages but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss throwing on a sundress and heading out the door.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...