Friday, October 28, 2011

CLUELESS

DSC_0007 DSC_0005 DSC_0012 DSC_0017 DSC_0020

Sweater: Hollister, Plato's Closet
Shirt: Target
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Kohl's
Shoes: F21

With its on-trent southwest inspired print, thick weave and huge pockets (who doesn't love huge pockets?), this sweater coat was impossible to pass up. Especially because it was half off ($7). Yeah, there was pretty much no way I was leaving the store without it even if I only wore it to stay cozy around the house.

Obviously that wasn't the case because, as soon as I got home, I threw together this little outfit. After staying warm and cozy all day long (on the first really chilly, wet day of the season non-the-less), I can't wait to wear this baby more! 

In theory, I really love cozy, chunky knits. I like feeling like I'm wearing a big, warm blanket while I'm out and about. It feels like I'm cheating, like I'm in my pjs still but nobody can tell. But, I always feel like I'm toeing the line between bundled chic and just plain dumpy. However, after looking at these pictures, I don't feel as if I look dumpy. Sometimes I really think that photos are a better judge of looks than a mirror. Cher knew what she was talking about.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...