Monday, October 3, 2011

LITTLE RED

DSC_0023 DSC_0022 DSC_0028 DSC_0021
(Have you ever attempted to jog while wearing a pencil skirt and rain boots? I'll give you a hint ... it is not so graceful.)

Shirt: American Eagle, thrifted
Cardi: Delia's, thrifted
Skirt: vintage, thrifted
Boots: Steve Madden
Belt: Forever 21

Awhile ago, I was coveting a red pencil skirt. I had grand dreams of wearing it for Memorial day (alas, I was in the middle of a move), then the 4th of July (which I spent in a swim suit, not a pencil skirt), and then Labor day (during which I attended a concert, which wasn't conducive to restrictive clothing). I'm afraid I found myself to be all out of red clothing holidays until Christmas or Valentine's day but this fiery skirt needed to be taken out of hibernation before then. So, here's to no particular theme ... just a pretty yellow and red color combination on one very wet and rainy day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...