Wednesday, October 5, 2011

(NOT) GROUNDBREAKING

DSC_0030 DSC_0032

Sweater: F21
Skirt: Target, swapped
Tights: Target
Shoes: Old Navy
Belt: F21

I've had this skirt hanging in my closet since last March when I attended the Swapaholics Swap at TxSCC. I kept feeling like I should do something out of the box with it yet, I didn't know what. Sometimes I get caught up in wanting to make a piece of clothing stand out and I overlook good obvious ways to wear it. So, today, I went obvious. I didn't branch out into any other colors. Nothing groundbreaking over here. But, sometimes not groundbreaking is just as good as groundbreaking.

I took the grey from the skirt and ran with it. Okay, well, walked with it at least. I spent the first part of the day sans tights and I liked the outfit better that way but, in the end, I was too chilly (why the heck is every store I go in absolutely sub zero?). While I prefer the outfit without the tights, I can't say I dislike it with them. I love me some colored tights but there is something about black opaque ones that make me feel glamourous.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...