Wednesday, October 12, 2011

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN

DSC_0241 DSC_0245 DSC_0246 DSC_0249

Blouse: Kohl's, thrifted
Blazer: thrifted
Pants: Gap
Booties: JCPenny
Necklace: Forever 21

Awhile back, I tweeted that I felt like I was playing dress up when I wore blazers. I stand on the outside of the professional world so I always feel like a fraud when I don one with a more conservative looking outfit. Although, I have been itching for one in a bright color -- orange, or maybe pink -- and then one in a classic navy. Which is strange because, up until a few weeks ago, blazers were something that I could take or leave. I suppose the beginning of autumn has gotten me thinking about the seasonal basics that my closet has and I'm really thinking that a good quality navy blazer and a quirky colored blazer could transition across at least three of the four seasons.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...