Wednesday, October 26, 2011

TO 'B' OR NOT TO 'B'

DSC_0274 DSC_0280

Blazer: thrifted
Sweatshirt: JCrew, thrifted
Jeans: F21
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: gift
Pin: Hobby Lobby

I've been seeing lots of looks that involve a variety of pins and I love them! I've been on the look out for cheap vintage finds at thrift stores but haven't really been blown away by anything as of late. So, when I saw this little buy at Hobby Lobby while I was picking up some last minute wedding supplies, I had to get it.

For my first day as a married woman, I donned this pin with my new last initial and a comfy outfit that I've been wanting to wear for a while now. I like the junxtaposition of the definitely comfy pieces - sweatshirt and relaxed, rolled jeans - and the more classic pieces - navy blazer (thrifted for $2!) and ballet flats.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...