Thursday, November 17, 2011

INVESTMENT PIECE

DSC_0024 DSC_0020 DSC_0026

Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Banana Republic, Plato's Closet
Boots: Kohl's
Jacket: F21

Generally speaking, I don't consider items that I buy at Forever 21 to be investment pieces. It is no secret that, most of the time, the quality is sub-par and the clothes are, more than likely, "inspired" by more expensive designs. However, every once in a while I find something I really like. Something that needs to be in my closet.

A few years ago, I bought this jacket on a whim because I liked it. Simple as that ... because I liked it. I didn't plan out how I'd wear it. I bought it with very little thought at all. Yet, when the weather starts cooling off it is always one the first jackets that I reach for. I especially like it for traveling because the black/brown/cream color scheme upgrades simple travel outfits and is really easy to pack around.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...