Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WIDE

DSC_0026 DSC_0021 DSC_0030

Sweater: Target, Plato's Closet
Jeans: Banana Republic, Plato's Closet
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: F21
Necklace: Banana Republic

Wide leg trouser cut jeans have been on my want to try list for quite some time. The fact that I didn't really know how often I would wear them and, therefore, didn't want to drop a bunch on a pair has kept me on the sidelines of the trend. I was browsing Plato's for some nice bootcut jeans and came across these. On a whim, I decided to give them a chance and they ended up being the only pair (out of roughly a billion) that I liked.

Since these photos were taken at the end of the day, I feel like everything I had on kinda lost its shape. That, or maybe this sweater was just a little too loose fitting from the start. OR, maybe I am just not used to this wider legged silhouette and am being a bit too critical. So, enough about my wide leg style, show me yours! Do you wear trouser cut jeans? What do you pair them with? Send me links!

PS: How is the weather where you are? Because it was absolutely b-e-a-u-tiful in NW Pennsylvania today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...