Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A WIN

DSC_0115 DSC_0118 DSC_0123 DSC_0122

Shirt: Target
Skirt: thrifted
Jacket: JCrew, Plato's Closet
Belt: F21
Boots: vintage

I've found myself thrifting a lot more items that need to be altered since I've moved back to Pennsylvania. It might have something to do with living pretty close to my sewing machine wielding Nana. It isn't that I don't want to learn to sew ... because I do. I just haven't had an opportunity to sit down and learn. I am thinking that I am going to make that a priority this winter - I'll take advantage of the short days and spend some time in front of a sewing machine.

Anyway, this skirt needed to be about half the circumference that it was. It also needed to be a smidge longer. Nana took care of both of those little fixes. I, in turn, paired it with some of my favorite things in my closet. An ensemble that includes all of favorite comfort clothes, so to speak, is always a win.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...