Friday, December 16, 2011

BOWS

DSC_0060

Shirt: French Connection for Sears
Sweater: Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Kohl's
Belt: thrifted

I bought this belt months and months ago while I was thrifting random glassware for the wedding. I am a bit partial to items featuring bows for the simple reason that my husband's name is "Beau" and I think it is cute to be married to a Beau while wearing a bow. Is that silly? I like little things like that because when I look down at my bow belt, I automatically think of the husband at a time that I otherwise might not have been. Other than my wedding ring, a charm necklace and a ring that my best friend got me for my 21st birthday, I don't really wear a lot of sentimental things. But, it is funny how once you make an association as I did with Beau and bows, how easily you are drawn to things emulating that association.

Are there any sentimental pieces that you wear all the time? What about pieces that you just can't pass up when you see them (even if you have multiples)?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...