Wednesday, December 7, 2011

CAR TROUBLE

DSC_0048 DSC_0048 DSC_0049

Chambray: JCPenny
Shirt (underneath): Walmart
Scarf: Walmart
Leggings: Kohl's
Jacket: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden

What does one wear to hang around a garage all day while their dad is trying to figure out why their truck randomly decides to lose power while driving down the highway? Oh, did I mention that it was rainy, cold and I got minimal sleep the night before?

I really love scarves in the winter. If one blogger has said it, every blogger has said it ... but they are like a security blanket on blustery days. This one is extra wide so it can double as a shawl but isn't too bulky to be draped around your neck. Speaking of blustery days, scarves and such ... where the heck is the snow!? I didn't move all the way from Texas to spend my first Christmas back in the northeast without snow! Come on weather people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...