Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HEROS


The Saturday Brunch Outfit:
DSC_0022DSC_0025 DSC_0030 DSC_0031 DSC_0036

The post-Saturday-brunch-running-errands Outfit:
DSC_0006 DSC_0009 DSC_0012

Coat: Talbot's, via my best friend
Scarf: Old Navy
Top: French Connection for Sears
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target
Flats: Steve Madden
Belt: F21
Boots: F21

I can see this skirt becoming a summer staple for me. (Is it bad to talk about a summer staple before there is even snow on the ground? Oh well.) The color -- roarange? red-ish orange? -- is enough to keep a simple outfit from being boring; the elastic waist band and airy fabric are sure to keep me cool and comfy during steamy days.

Back to the present time.


I loved this outfit all by itself, without the coat. I really, really loved it when I slipped in the extra green accents. The cheery color combination was a perfect compliment to the sunny (albeit, cold) weather. I started off the day with these great chunky heeled boots but, since I'm a sissy, I changed into flats to do a little shopping after brunch. You ladies who run errands in heels, my proverbial hat goes off to you. You are my heros.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...