Thursday, December 1, 2011

SCENES FROM MAINE

DSC_0168 DSC_0169 DSC_0170 DSC_0172 
Scenes from around the little fishing village of Corea, ME (where my aunt fished out of). 

DSC_0180 
Little girl and little baby girl matching pjs.

DSC_0217 
DSC_0224 DSC_0229 DSC_0231 

Shirt: Target
Sweater: Eddie Bauer, thrifted
Jeans: Gap
Boots: LLBean (best. winter. boots. ever.)

DSC_0235 
Little girl was sure about all the wind on the coast.

DSC_0241-2 
As someone who take, edits and posts photos of them-self on a pretty regular basis, I can be pretty critical of photos that are taken of me. However, this one that Husband captured randomly while we were walking around the beach is one of my favorites. Ever. I don't know what it is about it but I really, really love it. Vain? Maybe.

We spent our Thanksgiving holiday much like anyone else ... eating way too much, laughing a ton and generally enjoying family that we don't get to see that much. Oh, and we did it all in Maine. Have you ever been to Maine? I've been a few times but I don't think I fully appreciated it until this trip. It is an absolutely beautiful state. I like the fishing community vibe (side note: my aunt works as a stern-woman on a lobster boat, she's pretty bad ass).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...