Wednesday, December 14, 2011

VIABLE INVESTMENT

DSC_0051

Poncho: no tag, thrifted
Turtleneck: Burlington Coat Factory
Jeans: Gap
Socks: Target
Boots: vintage, thrifted
Sunnies: Tom Ford

DSC_0058 DSC_0053DSC_0055

Lately I've been drawn to all things southwest inspired, for both my home and my wardrobe. I love the warm, homey feeling that the prints and fabrics evoke. Naturally, when I found this poncho (for $2.50) at a charity shop, I couldn't pass it up. Although it isn't an authentic southwest pattern, the colors and texture still evokes that general vibe. I hesitated for a few seconds simply because I could only think of one way to wear it. In the end, even if I only wear it for traveling and snuggling up at home, I think that $2.50 is a viable investment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...