Monday, December 12, 2011

WEATHER APPROPRIATE

DSC_0122

Top: Michael Kors, thrifted
Blazer: vintage, thrifted
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Kohl's

DSC_0124 DSC_0135 DSC_0138 DSC_0119 DSC_0120
(I use husband to focus and adjust the aperture/shutter speed, then I had the camera over to him to snap the photos. Therefore, I have quite a few photos like this one here.)


This top is not a color palette that I would normally gravitate towards but when you find a cute Michael Kors tank top for $2.00, you buy it and give it a shot. Apparently, it took a while for this top's "shot" to come around because I thrifted it way back in June.

There isn't a whole lot to say about this outfit because, honestly, there wasn't a whole lot of though put into it. I came across this top while I was doing a mini closet clean out and really wanted to wear it. I'm not sure exactly what kept me from pulling it out during the summer, you know, when the weather was much more tank top appropriate. (There is a black long sleeve tee hiding under that tank and blazer. I might be crazy but I'm not insane ... it was cold out!) However, I'm kind of glad I waiting because I really love the print next to the no-nonsense navy blazer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...