Friday, December 30, 2011

FROM BAD TO RAD

We all have outfits that, for whatever reason, we just aren't feelin'. While I definitely don't hate all of these ensembles, I can look back and pick little thing that I would have changed to make me like them more. Isn't that the great thing about blogging? It is documented, so you can always have a peak of your successes. And dare I say ... failures? You can revisit things and tweek a proportion here, a belt here in order to change it into something that you love. 

I think it would be fun to go back and redo these outfits the way that I wanted them to look the first time around ... what do you guys think? Are some of them worth a second go? Perhaps there is a monthly feature lurking in the future - From Bad to Rad? Haha, well see! 

Until next year, guys! Have a super safe, fun, relaxing, exciting New Years. 

DSC_0002 DSC_0018 
DSC_0185 DSC_0099 
DSC_0105 DSC_0472 
May // June
DSC_1079 DSC_0047 
DSC_0015 DSC_0022 
DSC_0003 DSC_0060

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...