Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PROPORTIONS

DSC_0074

Dress: Ross
Sweater: DKNY
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Scarf: Target

DSC_0078 DSC_0084 DSC_0070

This cozy sweater is the result of a super amazing haul last week. The same jaunt in which I was looking for a wool coat lead to some really incredible deals. I'd list it all out but, to be completely honest, it is a bit obscene and wordy, i.e. I already tried listing it but it just comes off all showy and ridiculous. Lets just say that I got this sweater, two Kenneth Cole coats and a handful of other really great things (including a Michael Kors leather jacket) ... all for under $100. Now, in my opinion, just two coats for under $100 is a pretty good deal. When you add in all those other things, whew ... lets just say I was on a sale shopping high for two days straight.

It is safe to assume that this sweater has been on my body 90% of the time since I purchased it. It is comfy, warm, has pockets and can disguise a large lunch. I don't see whats not to like about it. Except the fact that it is difficult to wear a coat with but, really, one con up against a whole bunch of pros isn't going to sway the vote on this baby. I am really loving how it looks paired with super slim silhouettes like this body hugging dress. The proportions seem just right.

So, ladies who live in cold climates, how do you deal with chunky sweaters, fur vests and things of the sort that don't want to fit under you winter coats? Is there a trick that I am missing? Or am I doomed to walk around feeling like I'm the Michelin man?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...