Friday, March 16, 2012

SALE GODS

DSC_0101 DSC_0094 DSC_0106

Jacket: Michael Kors, via Gabriel Brothers
Shirt: JCrew
Jeans: Target
Belt: Gap
Shoes: thrifted

It might have been the incredibly beautiful weather. Or the fact that the husband was taking little girl on a mini fishing trip. Or the fact that I was looking forward to walking the dog through Presque Isle and wiggling my toes in the sand for a bit. Or is could be the fact that this jacket is so darn amazing and it was only $25. Pick from any of those reasons but, either way, I love this outfit and the entire day that I wore it.

I found this incredible jacket right after Christmas and I've been chomping at the bit for warmer days to arrive so that it could make its debut. It was the only one on the rack and was marked down from something absurd, like $200, to something even more absurd, like $25. Was I in the market for a buttery soft, cascading neckline, taupe leather jacket? No, I can't honestly say that I was. But when the sale gods bless you with something like this, you don't ask questions. You toss that baby in your cart before someone else can get it. And then you pair it was your new rorange and white striped shirt because, clearly, they were meant for one another.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...