Tuesday, May 8, 2012

EBEW: NAUTICAL

DSC_0097

Shirt: French Connection for Sears
Skirt: JCrew, Clothes Mentor
Necklace: thrifted
Shoes: Bensimon, via MYHABIT

DSC_0101 DSC_0104 DSC_0099 DSC_0111 DSC_0107

Natilcal: EBEW

I really tried to think outside of stripes as far as this nautical challenge goes but, lets be honest, stripes are the epitome of seafaring garb. Add a breezy skirt and you have the perfect outfit for lazy days spent lounging on your yacht. Oh, you didn't spent the day on your yacht? Me either. I went to the library and CVS. It was very glamourous, obviously.

So, I love the look of Converse sneakers but the long lace up style and the sheer weight of them (those babies are kind of heavy, in my opinion) left me looking for another option. I've had my eye on the Bensimon brand for a while now and when I saw them on MYHABIT, I jumped on the chance to try them. They (along with my trusty Minnetonkas) have become my go to shoes for Spring. They're perfect for when the weather isn't quite warm enough (and my toes are quite presentable enough) to go with sandals. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...