Saturday, May 5, 2012

SIMPLE SPRING & SUMMER WISHLIST

Spring/Summer Wishlist

Since my personal style has been erring on the side of simple lately, I've found that the easiest way for me to up the fun factor of outfits is with pattern. A plain t-shirt and jeans? Easy, classic, relaxed. A punchy polka dot shirt with jeans? Still easy, still classic, still relaxed but somehow more interesting.

This is how I am envisioning my summer to be my summer is going to be - easy, classic, relaxed. I want to worry less about what I am going to wear and more about what I am going to do. For me, this is a bit of a challenge that is going to start with great basic pieces that I can come back to time after time.

What is on your wish list? Do you go back to the basics in the summertime or amp it up a little? 

Stay tuned for a super easy and fun DIY later on today. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...