Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GOOD AFTERNOON, TUESDAY

I know it isn't quite summer yet. I also know that we've had a few warm weekends. But, this past weekend it felt like summer for the first time this year. I spent it doing a whole lotta nothing, which is pretty much how I like my summer weekends. Give me a body of water, a good book and a good drink and I'm set. 

How did you spend your weekend?

IMG_5459
Little girl and I spent Friday morning at the beach. She l-o-v-e-d it.
DSC_0012
Reading and (boxed) wine out of a mason jar. I like to keep it classy. 
IMG_5463
Everything We Ever Wanted by: Sara Shepard was pretty good.
IMG_5469
The view from my grandparents' deck. Amazing. Goes great with a book and a drink.
DSC_0022
Aforementioned drink: citrus white sangria, made by me and delicious if I do say so myself.
IMG_5471
I get it now. Can't. Stop. Reading. Thanks a lot, Ambre!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...